- Log in to your Embark account.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your MyEmbark home page, which shows you any dogs you had previously added to your account, and the status of each dog’s results.
- Select the dog's card shown to navigate to that dog’s Profile page.
- From your dog’s Profile, select the Edit profile link below your dog’s profile circle.
- From here, scroll down to the Profile Settings section. To change settings for your dog, select the Edit button.
- To globally change settings for all of your dog’s, select EDIT DEFAULT SETTINGS FOR ALL OF YOUR DOGS.
- A modal will open, where you can edit your dog’s privacy settings. Use the radial buttons to change settings between Public and Not Shared.
- Be sure to select the SAVE button to save your changes, if available.
- To exit the modal without saving any changes, select the close X, the Cancel button, or on desktop, click anywhere outside the modal.
- You may also change privacy settings from your dog’s Public Profile page.
If you are a breeder with access to Matchmaker, please see the Opting a Dog into Matchmaker for more information.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for logging in to our site: How do I log in to my Embark account?
Have questions? Your MyEmbark account includes information about your dog's sample status, your dog's results, and many other helpful resources. Log in to your account here!