How do I change my dog's privacy settings?
- Log in to your Embark account.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your My Embark home page, which shows you any dogs you had previously added to your account, and the status of each dog’s results.
- Select the dog's card shown to navigate to that dog’s Profile page.
- From your dog’s Profile, select the Edit profile link below your dog’s profile circle.
- From here, scroll down to the Profile Settings section. To change settings for your dog, select the Edit button.
- To globally change settings for all of your dog’s, select EDIT DEFAULT SETTINGS FOR ALL OF YOUR DOGS.
- A modal will open, where you can edit your dog’s privacy settings. Use the radial buttons to change settings between Public and Not Shared.
- Be sure to select the SAVE button to save your changes, if available.
- To exit the modal without saving any changes, select the close X, the Cancel button, or on desktop, click anywhere outside the modal.
- You may also change privacy settings from your dog’s Public Profile page.