Your Dog's Results
Breed and Ancestry
- Why do American Bullies, American Pit Bull Terriers, and American Staffordshire Terriers have shared Relatives?
- My dog doesn't behave like the breeds in their ancestry. Herding, pointing, hunting, and more!
- Can you determine sub-populations?
- What does the Family Tree show me?
- Which side of the family tree is mom and which is dad?
- Will my dog's relatives appear on the family tree?
Understanding Breed Surprises
- Breed Surprises! Why don't my dog's breeds match their appearance?
- How can my shelter dog be a single breed?
- My single-breed dog doesn't look like just one breed. How is that possible?
- My dog looks like a Carolina Dog, but your results don't include that ancestry.
- My Great Pyrenees doesn’t look like a Great Pyrenees
- My dog looks like a Rhodesian Ridgeback, but your results have no Ridgeback ancestry.
- Should I tell my dog’s littermates/relatives about their MCT results/risk score?
- Mast Cell Tumor - Where can I find my dog’s results?
- My dog has a mast cell tumor but Embark didn’t indicate risk for it.
- Understanding your Mast Cell Tumor ("MCT") results
- About Early Onset Adult Deafness (EOAD)
- My dog is "At Risk" or a "Carrier" for a health condition.
- Genotype Letters on the Traits Page - How to Interpret and Why They May Differ From Other Companies
- Trait Results Overview
- How do I see my dog's genotype for their traits?
- Dog Genetics for Breeders
- How does Embark determine genetic weight?
- What is Wolfiness?