Please follow these steps to edit your pup's story:
- Log in to your MyEmbark account.
- Once logged in, your MyEmbark home page will show the profiles you've added for your dogs and the status of each dog’s results.
- Click on your dog's profile card to navigate to that dog’s Profile page.
- From your dog’s Profile, select the 'Edit Profile' link
- From here, scroll down to the Name and Story section, and select the 'Edit' button.
- There you can edit your dog’s Story. In that section tell us something fun or unique about your dog! (In 500 characters or less.)
- Be sure to select the 'SAVE' button to save your changes.
- Note: To exit without saving any changes, select the close X, the Cancel button, or on desktop, click anywhere outside the modal.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for logging in to our site: How do I log in to my Embark account?
Have questions? Your MyEmbark account includes information about your dog's sample status, your dog's results, and many other helpful resources. Log in to your account here!
- How do I edit my dog's name?
- How do I add or edit my dog's birthday?
- How do I edit or update my dog's profile?
- How do I change my dog's privacy settings?
- How do I add a photo to my dog's profile?
- How do I remove a photo from my dog's profile?
- Can I include titles in my dog's profile?
- How do I add documents to my dog's profile?
- My dog passed away. How do I update their profile?