You can edit or update your dog’s profile by following these steps:
- Log in to your Embark account.
- Once logged in, your MyEmbark home page will show the profiles you've added for your dogs and the status of each dog’s results.
- Select the dog's card to navigate to that dog’s Profile page.
- From your dog’s Profile, select the Edit profile link below your dog’s profile circle.
- From here, you can edit any content section with an Edit button. Choose a section to edit.
- Profile Photo: Add New or Choose from your Gallery
- Name & Story: Add or Edit your dog's name (both Registered and Call Name), a short bio or story, and their Titles.
- Details: Sex, Intact or Not Intact, Date of Birth, Breed, Registration Information, and Microchip.
- Location: Where the dog currently lives, where you got your dog from, and where your dog was born.
- Social Media: Twitter and Instagram
- Privacy Settings: Opt in or out of Contributing to Research, Share Breed, Health, Traits, Profile Picture, and/or Photos and Video on their public profile.
- Ownership: Add Shared Owners or Transfer Ownership
- Actions: Has your dog passed away, Hide your dog, Remove your dog
- Settings: Update Privacy and Communication Settings
A modal will open, where you can edit the information you wish. Be sure to select the SAVE button if available.
To exit the modal without saving any changes, select the close X, the Cancel button, or on the desktop, click anywhere outside the modal.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for logging in to our site: How do I log in to my Embark account?
Have questions? Your MyEmbark account includes information about your dog's sample status, your dog's results, and many other helpful resources. Log in to your account here!
- How do I edit my dog's name?
- How do I add or edit my dog's birthday?
- How do I edit my dog's story?
- How do I change my dog's privacy settings?
- How do I add a photo to my dog's profile?
- How do I remove a photo from my dog's profile?
- Can I include titles in my dog's profile?
- How do I add documents to my dog's profile?
- My dog passed away. How do I update their profile?