Follow these steps to edit your dog’s name:
- Log into your Embark account.
- Once logged, you will be taken to your My Embark home page, which shows you any dogs you had previously added to your account, and the status of each dog’s results.
- Select the dog’s card shown to navigate to that dog’s Profile page.
- From your dog’s Profile, select the Edit profile link below and to the right of your dog’s profile circle.
In the upper right corner of the Name and Story section, select Edit.
- You can include the Registered Name and their Call Name in the respective fields.
Be sure to select the SAVE button to save your changes.
- To exit the popup without saving any changes, select the close X, the Cancel button, or on desktop, click anywhere outside the popup.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for logging in to our site: How do I log in to my Embark account?
Have questions? Your MyEmbark account includes information about your dog's sample status, your dog's results, and many other helpful resources. Log in to your account here!
- How do I add or edit my dog's birthday?
- How do I edit my dog's story?
- How do I change my dog's privacy settings?
- How do I add a photo to my dog's profile?
- How do I remove a photo from my dog's profile?
- Can I include titles in my dog's profile?
- How do I add documents to my dog's profile?
- My dog passed away. How do I update their profile?