Steps to get a printer-friendly version of the results in PDF format.
- Log into your Embark account.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your dog’s Embark home page.
- Select the dog you wish to print results for,
- Clicking that dog’s profile card will bring you to their Summary page
- Scroll down to the Print or Download Results section - this can also be found on their Profile Page.
- Select the row for the type of results you wish to access:
- Certificate of Breed is a single-page, water-marked official document of the dog’s breed or breed mix. Select this row to preview, print, or download a copy to your device.
- Full Results is a multi-page, detailed breakdown of all of your dog’s results. Select this row to preview, print, or download a copy to your device.
- Veterinary Report is a multi-page, detailed breakdown of your dog’s results, which can be emailed directly to your veterinarian. Select this row to send the report to your vet. You may also share a link, preview, print, or download the report.
- Raw Data lets you download your dog’s raw, uninterpreted data. Select this row to download your data as a zip, csv, or tsv file.
- Breeder Profiles will also include the OFA Report and a Health Summary.
Here is an example of a Full Report:
Article is closed for comments.