Yes! To do so, follow these steps:
- Login to your account and click on your dog's profile.
- From there, you'll want to scroll down to see the section: Print & Download results.
- Select Raw Data to download your dog's raw data.
- You can download two zipped text files around 2MB in size that expand to around 7 MB. The file format is the ‘transposed ped’ format used by genetics software packages like PLINK. The tped file consists of lines of the genotype call data—the A, C, T or G base at each marker, I or D for indel markers, or 0 for unknown, and the tfam file is included for PLINK compatibility.
- You can also download a small text file with three columns: Category, Name, and Value. Choose either a comma-separated values file (CSV) or a tab-separated values file (TSV). This makes it easy to compile into a spreadsheet to track the health and trait genotypes and lineage haplotypes for all dogs in your program.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for logging in to our site: How do I log in to my Embark account?
Have questions? Your MyEmbark account includes information about your dog's sample status, your dog's results, and many other helpful resources. Log in to your account here!