Steps to get a printer-friendly version of the results in PDF format.
- Log into your Embark account.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your dog’s Embark home page.
- Select the dog you wish to print results for,
- Clicking that dog’s profile card will bring you to their Summary page
- Scroll down to the Print or Download Results section - this can also be found on their Profile Page.
- Select the row for the type of results you wish to access:
- Certificate of Breed is a single-page, water-marked official document of the dog’s breed or breed mix. Select this row to preview, print, or download a copy to your device.
- Full Results is a multi-page, detailed breakdown of all of your dog’s results. Select this row to preview, print, or download a copy to your device.
- Veterinary Report is a multi-page, detailed breakdown of your dog’s results, which can be emailed directly to your veterinarian. Select this row to send the report to your vet. You may also share a link, preview, print, or download the report.
- Raw Data lets you download your dog’s raw, uninterpreted data. Select this row to download your data as a zip, csv, or tsv file.
Breeder Profiles will also include the OFA Report and a Health Summary.
Here is an example of a Full Report:
Here are the step-by-step instructions for logging in to our site: How do I log in to my Embark account?
Have questions? Your MyEmbark account includes information about your dog's sample status, your dog's results, and many other helpful resources. Log in to your account here!