You can add another person to my dog's profile or transfer those results to another account.
You can add someone else as a Shared Owner, which will allow them to access your dog's profile and results within their own Embark account.
- Please note: This is different from sharing results with others. Instead, adding someone as a Shared Owner or Transferring Ownership to someone gives them access to the dog's results within their own account.
What's a Shared Owner?
Shared owners will be able to answer survey results and view all aspects of your dog’s profile, including downloading the raw data. By default, a shared owner cannot change any of the dog’s information unless you give them permission.
What about transferring ownership?
You can also choose to Transfer Ownership, which moves that dog's profile to another person's account.
To add a shared owner or to transfer ownership:
- Sign in to your Embark account and click on your dog's profile
- Click on the Edit Profile link.
- On the Edit Profile page, scroll to the bottom where it says “Ownership.”
Click Edit next to “Primary and Shared Ownership.”
To Add a Shared Owner: Under Add a Shared Owner, enter the email address of the new shared owner.
You can also select additional access options:
- Can answer surveys
- Name appears on reports
- Has full control
- You can also select additional access options:
To Transfer Ownership: Under Transfer Ownership, enter the email address of the new owner.
- You can also choose to be a shared owner.
- To Add a Shared Owner: Under Add a Shared Owner, enter the email address of the new shared owner.
- Click Add or Transfer in the respective section
Please note: The person who you are adding as a Shared Owner or Transferring Ownership must first create an account.
Article is closed for comments.