We understand that many owners share their dog with someone else, so that’s why we added the Shared Owner feature to profiles.
Shared owners will be able to answer survey results and view all aspects of your dog’s profile, including downloading the raw data. By default, a shared owner cannot change any of the dog’s information unless you give them permission.
To add a shared owner:
- Sign in to your Embark account and click on your dog's profile
- Click on the Edit Profile link.
- On the Edit Profile page, scroll to the bottom where it says “Ownership.”
- Click Edit next to “Primary and Shared Ownership” to add a shared owner.
- Under Add a Shared Owner, enter the email address of the new shared owner.
- Click Add Shared Owner.
Please note, that the person who you are adding as a Shared Owner must first create an account on my.embarkvet.com/login.