First and foremost, we are deeply sorry for your loss. At Embark, we know that a dog becomes an essential part of your family and the loss of a loved one is never easy.
In order to change your Embark account to reflect this:
- Log in to your Embark account and click on your dog’s profile.
- Click Edit Profile button located under the profile picture on the right side.
- On the Edit Profile page, scroll down to Actions.
- Next to Has Your Dog Passed Away click Edit.
- In that section, you can:
- Enter the cause of death and date. Please note: It is a personal choice and entirely optional to enter any of this information, but we are always grateful for any details you feel comfortable providing us. It is in this way that your beloved furry friend can continue to contribute to our research and new scientific discoveries, helping generations of dogs and dog-lovers to come.
- (Optional) Opt-out of any further notifications about your dog’s profile. If you would like to be unsubscribed from any promotional events from Embark, please click here.
- Click Save.
Please note: If you have an Embark for Breeders kit and are participating in Matchmaker, if your dog is deceased with frozen semen, he must not be marked as deceased in order to appear in Matchmaker.
Article is closed for comments.