For patients who have previously been tested with Embark but not through a vet clinic, we recommend that results be shared with your clinic or added to your clinic's dashboard! There are several ways you can do this.
Option 1 (Recommended): Add your patient to your clinic dashboard
Adding your client’s results to your clinic’s dashboard enables your clinic to obtain complete vet reporting.
1. To make this request, email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information but don't hit send just yet! :
- Email associated with your clinic’s Embark account
- Patient’s name
- Client’s name
- Client’s email
- In step 2 you are asked to include the client in the email to Embark
2. Add the client as a CC on the email so the client can REPLY-ALL to provide permission for Embark to complete the request and share their dog's profile with your vet clinic. (We take data privacy very seriously at Embark.)
Note: If the patient was tested with Embark's Breed ID kit only, their results will need to be upgraded to include health data before we can successfully share the profile with your clinic. This does not require a repeat swab. See Can I upgrade my Breed ID test kit to include Health & Traits? for more information.
Option 2. Have your patient's results added via our Recommend & Review program!
By participating in Embark's "R&R" program, clinics can earn commissions for recommending Embark testing and reviewing the completed results with clients.
Option 3: Results can be printed or emailed
Clients have the option to print or email their dog’s results and share the physical copy with their veterinarian.
- This will not provide the same veterinary report but can still be useful.
Detailed instructions on how to print and email results can be found here: How do I download or print my dog's results?
Please do not hesitate to reach out for veterinary professional support via email@example.com