Activating your patient’s kit is one of the most important steps to ensure we accurately and promptly return the data back to you.
To get started:
- Log into your clinic’s Embark account.
- Click “ADD A PATIENT +” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter the relevant information on the next page and click “Continue >”
- On the following page, you can choose to complete activation at a later time by clicking “DO THIS LATER.” This will save the previously inputted patient information.
- From the “Ordered by” drop-down menu, select the attending veterinarian.
- Please note: The person selected here will receive email updates regarding the status of this sample (when it's been received at our lab and processing, and when results are ready)
- If the proper person is not listed in the menu: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 203-8271 with the following information and we can add them as a user:
- Their Name
- Their Role
- Their Email
- The Name of your Clinic
- Enter the 7 or 8-digit EM code found on the swab file and click “Save >”
- If you cannot find the EM code or it is not working: Click “DON’T HAVE AN ACTIVATION CODE?” and enter the 14-digit swab code found on the vial (it typically starts with either 310 or 312).
- If neither code works: Please reach out to us at email@example.com or (855) 203-8271 and we can assist you.
Forgot to activate? Don’t fret!
If you know the activation and/or swab code, you can still activate the kit by following the steps above.
If you do not have the codes or activation is not working for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 203-8271 with any of the following information:
- The activation code (Starts with EM) (If you do not have the activation code but do have the swab code, you can choose “DON’T HAVE AN ACTIVATION CODE?” and then enter the swab code)
- The swab code (Typically starts with either 310 or 312)
- Your order number
- The name of the patient
- The name of your clinic
This information will allow us to investigate further and potentially locate your swab. In the event we cannot locate the swab, we will work with you to organize the shipment of a replacement swab to your clinic or directly to your client.
|If you are a Pet Owner or Breeder: Please see the following instructions for activating your test kit: Activating Your Dog's Kit|
Article is closed for comments.