1) Activate, 2) Swab, 3) Mail, 4) Enjoy—that's it!
How do I use my Embark kit to test my dog’s DNA?
- Activate your kit online.
- Collect a sample from the inside of your dog’s cheek with the included swab. View this video for detailed instructions: https://embarkvet.com/how-to-swab.
- Mail the swab back to our laboratory in the postage-paid packaging.
- In typically 2-4 weeks, you’ll receive an email to log in to your account to view your dog’s results. During the holiday season, please allow 3-6 weeks due to the high volume of samples we're processing.
How can I track my Embark sample online?
You can track the progress of your sample online by visiting embarkvet.com/track-my-results. You will be prompted to log in, and you can then track the sample status.
For the science behind our testing, please visit https://embarkvet.com/ourstory.