Our OFA reports are easy to submit and share! This report focuses on relevant disorders for your breed and includes coat color and traits of interest.
- Login to your Embark account
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your dog's Embark home page.
- Select the dog's card shown to navigate to that dog’s Profile page.
- From your dog’s Profile, scroll down to the Print or Download Results Section.
- Click Send to the OFA to access the report
- On the following page, click “Download/Print” in the top right-hand corner of the report in the online preview.
- Then print and mail or submit to the OFA electronically.
Please note: When submitting the report to the OFA, you will need to complete an OFA DNA Application, which can be found on their website.
At the top of the application, please be sure to write which tests you want to register with the OFA. The fee is $15 per test unless you are registering three or more, then it's only $7.50 per test.