How do I edit my dog's profile?
- Log in to your Embark account.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your My Embark home page, which shows you any dogs you had previously added to your account, and the status of each dog’s results.
- Select the dog's card shown to navigate to that dog’s Profile page.
- From your dog’s Profile, select the Edit profile link below your dog’s profile circle.
- From here, you can edit any content section with an Edit button. Choose a section to edit.
- Profile Photo: Add New or Choose from your Gallery
- Name & Story: Add or Edit your dog's name (both Registered and Call Name), a short bio or story, and their Titles.
- Details: Sex, Intact or Not Intact, Date of Birth, Breed, Registration Information, and Microchip.
- Location: Where the dog currently lives, where you got your dog from, and where your dog was born.
- Social Media: Twitter and Instagram
- Privacy Settings: Opt in or out of Contributing to Research, Share Breed, Health, Traits, Profile Picture, and/or Photos and Video on their public profile.
- Ownership: Add Shared Owners or Transfer Ownership
- Actions: Has your dog passed away, Hide your dog, Remove your dog
- Settings: Update Privacy and Communication Settings
- A modal will open, where you can edit the information you wish. Be sure to select the SAVE button to save your changes, if available.
- To exit the modal without saving any changes, select the close X, the Cancel button, or on desktop, click anywhere outside the modal.