Our OFA reports are easy to submit and share! This report focuses on relevant disorders for your breed and includes coat color and traits of interest.
OFA submission reports are currently only available for single-breed dogs. If your dog does not have an OFA Submission Report, you can download your dog’s Veterinary Report and submit that to the OFA per their requirements
- Login to your Embark account
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your Embark profile home page.
- Select the dog's name to navigate to that dog’s Profile page.
- From your dog’s Profile, scroll down to the Print or Download Results Section.
- Go to the OFA Submission Report section and click Send to the OFA to access the report
- On the following page, click “Download/Print” in the top right-hand corner of the report in the online preview.
- Then print and mail or submit to the OFA electronically.
Please note: A microchip number needs to be entered within your dog's profile to show on their OFA Submission and other Embark results reports. This is true even if you have recorded a microchip number on the Veterinary Verification form.
Submitting Your Report
When submitting the report to the OFA, you will need to complete an OFA DNA Application, which can be found on their website.
At the top of the application, please write which tests you want to register with the OFA.
There are fees associated with submitting results to the OFA, please see their website for more information: OFA Fee Schedule
Article is closed for comments.