If you’d like to explore your dog’s genotypes, you’ll want to navigate to the “Traits” tab on their profile. If you have a Breeder Kit, you’ll see their genotypes listed next to their phenotype prediction. If you have a Breed + Health or Purebred Kit, you’ll have to click on “Expand all” towards the upper right of any section of the Traits page you wish to expand.
Have questions? Your MyEmbark account includes information about your dog's sample status, your dog's results, and many other helpful resources. Log in to your account here!
- What are trait results, and how do I interpret them?
- What should I know about dog genetics as a breeder?
- How do I interpret the genotype letters on the traits page, and why might they differ from those of other companies?
- Why does my dog have webbed feet, but her results don't include any breeds that have webbed feet?
- Why don't the traits in the results seem to match my dog?