You can reach out directly to doggy DNA relatives owners via our Chat feature, which is available for every matched dog who has their privacy settings open to accept direct chats from other pet owners.
Articles in this section
- Does access to my dog’s relatives cost extra money?
- What’s the difference between my dog’s relatives and Breed Mix Match Buddies?
- I don’t see my dog’s relatives on the family tree. Why?
- Why do I see some fun facts for one dog, but not another?
- Why is the breed mix between my dog and his or her relative so different?
- What happens if my dog’s ma or paw (we couldn’t help ourselves with that pun!) is tested in the next month, or in the future? Will I see them in Doggy DNA Relative Finder?
- What if I want to reach out and see if my pup’s doggy DNA Relatives’ owners want to set up a playdate!
- Why don't I see any of my dog's relatives?
- What does it mean when you say ‘as related as human’ relatives?