You can learn more about the SODA1 variant and how results should be applied to a breeding program in a breed-specific manner by visiting https://embarkvet.com/breeders/resources/canine-genetics-for-dog-breeders/health-spotlight/dm/
Articles in this section
- About Early Onset Adult Deafness (EOAD)
- My dog is "At Risk" or a "Carrier" for a health condition.
- About IVDD
- In the Health Section, what does it mean for my dog if he or she has zero, one, or two copies of a variant?
- What makes a health condition “breed-relevant”?
- How do I interpret your results and how do I use them to make breeding decisions?
- About COI (Coefficient of Inbreeding)
- What is a Linkage Test?
- What does a "no call" result mean?
- Is your SPAID test the same as Cornell's test?
Please sign in to leave a comment.