You can learn more about the SODA1 variant and how results should be applied to a breeding program in a breed-specific manner by visiting https://embarkvet.com/breeders/resources/canine-genetics-for-dog-breeders/health-spotlight/dm/
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about the “old” versus “new” Type II von Willebrand Disease (vWD) test?
- Is your SPAID test the same as Cornell's test?
- My dog only has one copy of the Primary Lens Luxation (PLL) variant, yet they are listed as At-Risk. Why is this?
- What does a "no call" result mean?
- What is a Linkage Test?
- Why are there so many tests for PRA, and what do the results mean for my dog or breeding program?
- Do you test for color dilution alopecia?
- What do the DCM1 and DCM2 results mean for my dog or my breeding program?
- How do I interpret your results and how do I use them to make breeding decisions?
- What does the Degenerative Myelopathy (SOD1A) result mean for my dog or my breeding program?