At this time, Embark is only able to routinely accept Embark-specific cheek swabs for testing.
Articles in this section
- How to collect a saliva sample from your dog
- What happens if I accidentally mix up my dogs’ samples during swabbing or swab the same dog multiple times?
- Swabbing Tips - How to Swab a Puppy, Avoid Contamination & More!
- My dog is pregnant, in heat, taking medication, or is otherwise not normal. Will this affect the results?
- Can you use other types of samples, such as dewclaws, semen, or hair, to test my dog?
Article is closed for comments.