- Login to your account and click on your dog's profile.
- From there, you'll want to scroll down to see the section: Print & Download results.
- Select Raw Data to download your dog's raw data.
- You can download two zipped text files around 2MB in size that expand to around 7 MB. The file format is the ‘transposed ped’ format used by genetics software packages like PLINK. The tped file consists of lines of the genotype call data—the A, C, T or G base at each marker, I or D for indel markers, or 0 for unknown, and the tfam file is included for PLINK compatibility.
- You can also download a small text file with three columns: Category, Name, and Value. Choose either a comma-separated values file (CSV) or a tab-separated values file (TSV). This makes it easy to compile into a spreadsheet to track the health and trait genotypes and lineage haplotypes for all dogs in your program.