You can always go back and change your answers, even after you've finished.
To edit or change your responses:
- Go to the Research section of your dog's profile.
- Click Open Assessment on the survey you wish to make edits to.
- Use the left arrow at the top to navigate to the question.
- Once you've located the question and your answer, make the appropriate updates.
- If you have more than one answer to edit, continue to navigate to the page with the question and make your changes.
- Once you've made all of your changes, use the right arrow to navigate all the way to the end of the survey.
- Click Done to save your changes.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for logging in to our site: How do I log in to my Embark account?
Have questions? Your MyEmbark account includes information about your dog's sample status, your dog's results, and many other helpful resources. Log in to your account here!