Our facility is open and we are processing samples.
Here’s what Embark is doing to help our customers and employees in light of recent COVID-19 developments.
Embark’s safety procedures
We have taken the following measures as recommended by the CDC, WHO, and our local public health departments where our offices are located:
- All employees aside from our Logistics and Laboratory teams are working from home and have been asked to practice social distancing.
- We are offering mental health support for employees suffering from stress related to Coronavirus.
- We have canceled all business-related travel and have strongly urged employees to refrain from unnecessary travel.
We’re committed to getting results back to Embark customers in a timely manner. Our Logistics team will continue to fulfill orders, and they’re doing everything they can to keep everyone involved safe. These practices include:
- Washing hands thoroughly and frequently.
- Wearing gloves while receiving and preparing shipments of kits.
- Wiping down work stations with disinfectant multiple times each day.
FAQ’s for Embark customers
Have there been any interruptions in sending kits and receiving swabs in the mail?
Our team is still shipping and receiving swabs regularly.
Due to a reduction in commercial flights, USPS is experiencing a delay for all First Class and Priority mail.
Please see Shipping Options for more information
Has there been any impact on international shipments (both incoming and outgoing)?
We are still shipping and receiving international orders regularly, though there may be delays with USPS and international carriers. We recommend you check their websites first.
Please see Shipping Options for more information.
For more information on International Orders, please see International Shipping & Customs Fees
Will there be any delays with processing samples and releasing results?
We haven’t had interruptions in the processing of samples and are in constant communication with our lab. If something changes, we will notify you if your dog’s sample is affected or delayed. For more information on how long it will take to receive results, please see How long does it take to receive test results?
Coronavirus & Canine Health
There are no known cases of a dog giving COVID-19 to a human. Please do not abandon your dog.
You can find more information and additional FAQs here: embarkvet.com/covid-19