You can opt-in or out of Matchmaker in your privacy settings. Breeders have the ability to select which dogs are included in the Matchmaker feature and adjust the information that is displayed when their dog populates another user's Matchmaker dashboard.
Follow these steps to edit information shared in Matchmaker:
1. In Breeder Tools, click on 'Dog Settings'.
This will bring up a list of all the dogs you’ve tested and their various privacy settings.
• "Included" = Dog will appear in Matchmaker.
• "Excluded" = Dog has been opted out and will not appear in Matchmaker
2. You can also edit privacy settings for each dog's Breed, Health, and Trait results here. This will determine what information is shared when your dog appears in a Matchmaker dashboard search.
3. Be sure to click “Save Changes” after making edits.
Are you seeing something other than Included or Excluded? Check out this article for troubleshooting tips.
Should you need further assistance, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you!