We are very confident in the accuracy of our results. We use a research grade microarray to analyze over 200,000 genetic markers in our test. This allows us to test back 3 generations (to the great-grandparent level) and generally can go even further back to breeds contributing as little as 5% of a dog’s genome.
Articles in this section
- What traits do you test for?
- Which breeds can Embark identify?
- What health conditions does Embark test for?
- How accurate are your results?
- How exactly do you determine a dog’s breed mix?
- What does my dog's profile look like when I share it?
- Which tests are OFA-accepted?
- Which tests do you cover for my breed?
- I don’t see my breed on your list. How will it be reported?
- Does the Embark test include coat color?