We are very confident in the accuracy of our results. We use a research grade microarray to analyze over 200,000 genetic markers in our test. This allows us to test back 3 generations (to the great-grandparent level) and generally can go even further back to breeds contributing as little as 5% of a dog’s genome.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between the Embark for Breeders kit and the Breed + Health kit
- Why does upgrading after buying a Breed Identification Kit cost more than a Breed + Health Kit?
- What do I get by upgrading?
- How exactly do you determine a dog’s breed mix?
- How accurate are your results?
- What’s the difference between your Breed ID and Breed + Health kits?
- What happens at the Embark lab?
- How does it work?
- Can I see some example results?
- How long does it take to receive Embark DNA test results?