To see what’s included with a Breed Identification Kit vs. a Breed + Health Kit, you can visit our product comparison page: https://embarkvet.com/breeders/brd-vs-dna/
Articles in this section
- About the Embark for Breeders kits
- Should I test breeding dogs or litters?
- Does Embark offer genetic counseling?
- Can you use other types of samples, such as dewclaws, semen, or hair, to test my dog?
- What’s the difference between your Breed ID and Breed + Health kits?
- What's the difference between the Embark for Breeders kit and the Breed + Health kit
- What do I get by upgrading?
- Why does upgrading after buying a Breed Identification Kit cost more than a Breed + Health Kit?
- My dog is pregnant, in heat, taking medication, or is otherwise not normal. Will this affect the results?
- Does Embark require a blood sample?