How do I edit my dog’s story?
- Log in to your Embark account.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your My Embark home page, which shows you any dogs you had previously added to your account, and the status of each dog’s results.
- Select the dog's card shown to navigate to that dog’s Profile page.
- From your dog’s Profile, select the Edit profile link below your dog’s profile circle.
- From here, scroll down to the Name and Story section, and select the Edit button.
- A modal will open, where you can edit your dog’s Story. In that section tell us something fun or unique about your dog! (In 500 characters or less.)
- Be sure to select the SAVE button to save your changes.
- To exit the modal without saving any changes, select the close X, the Cancel button, or on desktop, click anywhere outside the modal.