The new Shared Owner feature is perfect for managing co-owners and puppy owners, as well as coordinating with breed organizations. Shared owners will be able to answer survey results and view all aspects of your dog’s profile, including downloading the raw data. By default, a shared owner cannot change any of the dog’s information unless you give them permission.
To add a shared owner:
- Sign in to your Embark account and click on your dog's profile
- Click on the Edit Profile link.
- On the Edit Profile page, scroll to the bottom where it says “Ownership.”
- Click Edit next to “Primary and Shared Ownership” to add a shared owner.
- Under Add a Shared Owner, enter the email address of the new shared owner.
- Click Add Shared Owner.