Breeder kits do not include mixed breed identification; if you are a dog owner and bought an Embark for Breeders Dog DNA Test Kit, please contact us about a return via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a breeder and would like more information on the genetic makeup of your dog, please call us during business hours at 224-236-2275 or email us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- I want to partner with Embark for research at the breed level - with my breed club or organization. Who should I contact?
- I bought an Embark for Breeders Dog DNA Test Kit, how can I find out the breeds of my dog?
- No Genetic Breed Results Are Provided
- Do you submit my results to the OFA or other registries?
- Which tests are OFA-accepted?
- Does Embark work with breeders?
- When should I test my dog(s)?
- Should I test breeding dogs or litters?
- Which tests do you cover for my breed?
- Does the Embark test include coat color?