You can choose to Transfer Ownership, which moves that dog's profile to another person's account.
Please note: This is different from sharing results with others. Instead, Transferring Ownership to someone gives them access to the dog's results within their own account.
You can follow these steps to transfer ownership:
- Sign in to your Embark account and click on your dog's profile.
- Click the Profile button at the top right.
- Click on the Edit Profile link.
- On the Edit Profile page, scroll to the bottom where it says “Ownership.”
- Click Edit next to “Primary and Shared Ownership.”
- Under Transfer Ownership, enter the email address of the new owner.
- You can also choose to be a shared owner.
- Click Transfer.
Please note: The person who you are adding as a Shared Owner or Transferring Ownership must first create an account.
Should you need further assistance, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you!