How do I contribute to Embark's surveys?
Thank you for asking! Embark knows that while we know a lot about the genetics that contribute to body shape, coat color, disease risk, and behavior, there's a whole lot more to learn.
In order to take our surveys, your dog will need to have an activated kit associated with his or her profile.
To access our surveys:
- Log in to your Embark account
- Click on your dog's name or picture
- Click on the Research tab at the top of the page
We may also notify you from time to time about new condition- or breed-specific surveys.
How to access the Annual Health Survey
The Annual Health survey is an easy way to keep us posted on your dog's health and wellbeing, and can help us determine our future research endeavors.
While this survey is always accessible in your dog's Research tab, it is updated annually with new questions.
We encourage you to take it each year to provide updates on your dog's health. We will request feedback once a year via email alert unless you’ve opted out of these emails.
To access the Annual Health Survey:
- Log into your Embark account
- Click on your dog’s profile
- Click on the Research tab
- On a mobile device: Click the Research tab at the top of the page.
- On a laptop: Click on the Research tab.
Please note: If you've already completed the survey, the survey will say Retake Survey. If you need to change one or more of your responses, you will need to retake the survey.
Article is closed for comments.